Monday, May 24, 2010

Review: Enjoy Life mini chocolate chips

The one thing I really missed with this whole allergen free diet was chocolate. An entire year of no chocolate. You see I wasn't a real fan of dark chocolate. It's not to hard to find chocolate that is allergen free if you like dark chocolate. I have finally grown to appreciate dark chocolate. But if what you are craving falls into the semi-sweet or milk chocolate camp, I hadn't found anything that I would even want to try to turn into chocolate chip cookies or any other baking that I could hope to try in my kitchen. That is till now. Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips. Oh yes I could eat these little babies all evening. I am dreaming of making coconut ice cream with chocolate chips. I am thinking cherry vanilla with chocolate chips. My only problem is if there will be any left in the bag by the time I get the ice cream maker out of the cabinet. I should of bought more bags, I wonder if I can get a discount by the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment